Articles on this Page
- 11/24/17--08:00: _Clean and Simple wi...
- 12/12/17--05:00: _Twelve Designers of...
- 12/17/17--05:00: _Creative Sundays wi...
- 12/26/17--06:00: _You Rock!
- 12/21/17--05:00: _Wishing You A Joyou...
- 07/16/18--05:00: _Wishing You A Tweet...
- 07/27/18--05:00: _Creating Christmas ...
- 11/26/18--05:00: _Have A Sweet Christmas
- 11/24/17--08:00: Clean and Simple with a twist.
- 12/12/17--05:00: Twelve Designers of Christmas: Day 12 Jennifer McGuire
- 12/17/17--05:00: Creative Sundays with Jo Ann: Shrinky Dink Ornaments
- 12/26/17--06:00: You Rock!
- 12/21/17--05:00: Wishing You A Joyous Christmas
- 07/16/18--05:00: Wishing You A Tweet Birthday
- 07/27/18--05:00: Creating Christmas Cards in July
- 11/26/18--05:00: Have A Sweet Christmas
Good morning! Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Happy Black Friday! Have you shopped the Honey Bee Sale for Black Friday? If you haven’t, go go go!! I won’t mind. Just come back when you’re done. 🙂 It’s amazing…. save 25% on ALL Honey Bee brand products using code THANKFUL25. I have a holiday card […]
Hello and welcome! I am Jennifer McGuire and I am very honored to be here. Honey Bee Stamps is one of my favorite companies – I enjoy their designs and their team is full of wonderful people. December 1 – 11 we will give away a $25 Gift Certificate to one person who comments on […]
Today we are going to play with an “oldie…but goodie” here on the Honey Bee blog. When my children were young we would pull out some Shrinky Dink plastic, holiday coloring books, markers, and colored pencils. It was fun to trace the large pictures onto the plastic, color them in, cut them out, and punch […]
Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas! I’m sharing a one layer thank you card today using the super cute Snow Birds Stamp Set! I have created and attached a video tutorial below! I hope you’ll hang out for a little bit and check it out. If you’d rather watch […]
Hi peeps! How’s it going? Vera here, bringing you your regular Thursday inspiration on behalf of Honey Bee Stamps. Are you ready for Christmas? I am so behind that I am already resign that people will receive my Christmas cards close to New Year. Hah! Well, in my effort to catch up with my Christmas […]
Hello there, Honey Bee friends. It’s Melissa B, from Just Dandy Studio, popping in this morning to share a tweet card with you. One of the things I love most about stamping and creating is being able to mix different stamp sets and dies together on one card, giving you more bang for your stamping […]
Use a 2-for-1 technique to get a jumpstart on creating Christmas cards! I know it’s only July but I’ve got holidays on the brain! I make bunches of cards all the time but holiday rush always gets me. The Christmas cards that I plan, purchase for and sometimes even start…go right out the window! I’m […]
Happy Monday to you! Some days I just don’t have the mojo I need to bust out a card. I’m sure I’m not alone. I think we all go through a lack of creative mojo from time to time. It can be frustrating, but when I have days like this I tend to always reach […]